Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome!

     Hi everyone!  Welcome to our BRAND NEW blog!  As you know, I am enrolled in college courses and am currently in a class learning about young children and how we can use technology appropriately in our classrooms as a tool to benefit our young learners.  One of my assignments is to begin a blog for my daycare families.  I have thought long and hard about how we can use this blog as a benefit to our program.  I have decided to use this blog as another way to keep everyone informed of upcoming holidays and vacations, field trips, things we are learning about and activities you can do at home to build on the skills we are learning here at Peek-A-Boo! Home Daycare.  In my spare time, I hope to add events happening in the surrounding communities and articles to read related to young children.  Please feel free to comment or add to the information, especially if you know about an event happening for young children that families can do on the weekend.  Thank you so much for being my "guinea pigs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment