Sunday, September 9, 2012

Introducing Julie!!!


To The Parents of Peek-A-Boo! Home Day Care:                                                         September 6, 2012

 

            I wanted to take a few moments to re-introduce myself to those of whom I met at Wendy's Daycare on Wednesday September 5th 2012.

            Over the next several months, I will be student teaching with Wendy and Jennifer, working towards my Associate degree in Early Child Care.

            Now, for some information and history when it comes to childcare and my positions held. I started in 1986 as a live-in nanny for a family in Watertown, Ma.  I worked for the family taking care of 1 child at first, then the second child was born some time later. I then worked for several other families in different areas in Massachusetts until about 6 months after my husband and I got married during the summer of 1992. I have been a licensed childcare provider since 1997. My husband and I have two children ages 14 and 11 years old.

            I appreciate you taking time out from your busy schedules to read my letter. I look forward to teaching your children. I feel that teaching is also a learning experience for both teacher and children alike. I look forward to getting to know your children as well.

 

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment